WE HELP BUSINESSES LIKE YOURS GROW AND INCREASE THEIR PROFITS SMARTER, WISER, AND FASTER.
Business owners make critical financial decisions everyday and need small business consulting assistance to ensure that they are making the right financial decisions. Unfortunately, most business owners make these decisions in a bubble, without any guidance which ends up costing them lost revenue, and sometimes, their entire business. This is where a business consultant plays an integral role - A small business consultant works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. These topics range from designing a business model or marketing plan, to determining which marketing techniques to use and how to use them.
Typically, the business owner hires a consultant as an external expert who can give a fresh perspective on an internal issue. A pre-consultation session occurs where terms and conditions of the agreement are discussed with the consultant and parameters finalized to help measure the success of this venture. During the project span, the consultant will invest their time and effort in some researching and exploring before presenting their final recommendation. A post-consultation session is possible, to examine ways to continue using the consultant’s expertise for your business growth.
The benefits of business consulting are many, whether you want to take your business to the next level or decide the best way to grow profitably. Consultants bring in their own skill sets that help with the success of your business; they also offer a unique perspective on your business that you or your staff may not have considered. As an outsider to the business, consultants are best geared to confront any issues or glaring problems without risking the relationships or emotional ties that your leadership team has built over time. They are also best suited for bringing to the forefront concerns that others in the business might not be comfortable discussing.
After investing hours into your business, owners tend to become so entrenched in the daily operations that the larger issues evade them. A consultant, who is viewing this business as a third party, can easily identify, recognize and address those aspects; bringing them to your attention and assisting you in taking the next steps towards solving those problems. What you consider your strengths and weaknesses might appear completely the opposite to someone viewing it from outside the realm of your business. Everything from branding to employee roles can be audited by a business consultant. In fact, a good business consultant can project forecasts for you to better picture your long-term goals.
One of the specialized business consulting services our firm offers, and one of the top priorities for any business, is a Financial and Operations Strategy Audit. This includes:
- Assessment of Business Priorities
- Assessment of Business Alignment with Personal Priorities
- Evaluation of Key Contributors
- Evaluation of Competition
- Time Management Assessment
- Financial Goal Planning
- Key Systems Analysis and Recommendation
- Capability Assessment
- Value Added Assessment
- Efficiency Assessment
- Cash Generation Plan
7 WAYS THAT YOU SAVE MONEY, AND EVEN MAKE MORE, WITH THIS ASSESSMENT:
- Time Value - Your time is your most valuable asset. If you spent your time, valued at $500 per hour, performing this analysis on your own, your cost would be $12,500+. You can address business development or client work instead.
- Opportunity Loss - If your business is a hotel, and a room goes one day without being booked, that money can never be recouped. Every moment that you don’t have a sound strategy in place, you are losing money.
- Guarantee efficiency savings – You are guaranteed a refund if we cannot find inefficiencies and profit generating strategies that amount to at least 2x the cost of the assessment.
- Vetted Resource – With an ongoing relationship, you will have a vetted resource on hand. If you don’t, you will have to spend critical time finding a valuable resource every time you have an urgent financial issue.
- Enrolled Agent – We are licensed to and have previously represented businesses and individuals in the IRS federal tax system. As such, we will guard and protect you from any issue with the IRS.
- Risk Analysis – This will help you with the hard analysis that is required to make sure you are making the right financial decisions. Having an analytics background, our business-consulting firm takes pride in providing risk versus reward decision projections for clients.
- Top of mind – It is a proven fact that you are more likely to accomplish your goals if they are at the forefront of your business planning and strategy. Our business consulting firm will help you focus on your priorities
Marketing Consultant and NBC Talk Show Host
Dr. Novellus is most intelligent, innovative, educated, detail oriented, financial professional I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Her knowledge of, tax law, tax resolution, and corporate finance is unmatched in the industry. Her Virtual CFO services are a tremendous asset to any company in need of help with finance management and great potential savings. Dr. Novellus hired me to help market her firm and it quickly became evident that I immediately needed her expertise and help managing my 3 businesses. Dr. Novellus is an absolute GENIUS at helping with infrastructure. Growing my company has come with so many growing pains, until I started working with her. I had so many opportunities for revenue that she clearly helped me elevate for my company. My weekly work with her has not only been uplifting, but her systems that she helped me implement are helping me become MORE PROFITABLE. I never thought about how much more revenue I could make if my business was scalable. The reality is you cannot run your company the same when you are a solopreneur as you would with a team of 5. I have streamlined my workflow, and increased my profit margins and totally credit Dr. Novellus with it all! If you are ready to grow, or are struggling with the pain now Dr. Novellus is the answer, and she will help you with ease and her grace. I only wish I contacted her sooner. She is joy to work with and I highly recommend her services.
President PHR Construction Services LLC
The responsibilities of being the President and Owner of an upstart construction consulting business can be an all consuming task. Staying focused on what’s important to keep the business moving forward and profitable can be a daunting task. For this reason I retained the services of Dr. Novellus of Novellus Financial. After interviewing me to define what I do , how I operate and understand my goals and challenges she developed a comprehensive business strategy. Her financial and business strategies addressed my short, medium and long range goals. Her strategies included time management, cash flow, tax planning, work/life balance and retirement planning. The steps to reaching my goals were presented in a plain no-nonsense format which were easy to follow and monitor in the
Why are we best qualified to be your next business consultant?
Our leadership is qualified and experienced to provide the best business consulting experience possible. Roshawnna is specifically equipped to provide this service because of her experience in business consulting throughout her career - she has over 10 years’ experience across modeling, analytics, forecasting and operational efficiency for federal government and small business. Her career began with saving companies over $150,000 monthly on her very first business case analysis. With prior corporate experience in technology, software engineering, research and finance, she provides a robust skill set and analytic background to help any small business attract investors, qualify for funding or increase revenue. In fact, previous clients have increased revenue by more than 30%. Her technical and financial prowess provides your business with the opportunity to increase operations and finance success
THE BUSINESS ASSESSMENT PROCESS:
We send you a questionnaire prior to our session. You send the completed questionnaire back along with your profit and loss, strategy and capability documents. We schedule a 4-hour session to discus your operational goals and needs in depth We create a report detailing the strategies you need to implement to reach your goals. We assist you with any and all steps in the financial strategy and operations assessment proecess .