Achieve intentional personal success and a stress free wealthy lifestyle with Roshawnna Novellus
Today I was featured on the #1 podcast for entrepreneurs. I'm so excited that I cannot calm down. Please check out episode #1366 of Entrepreneur on Fire with @johnLeeDumas. I set a goal 9 months ago to figure out how to get interviewed by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire. He usually interviews people like Pat Flynn, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins and today... Roshawnna Novellus.
[01:30] – Roshawnna shares his story
[01:49] – She is based out of Atlanta, GA
[02:10] – How Roshawnna generates business and revenue
02:45 – TheWealthyYogi.com
[03:31] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment:A bad business referral that turned into a bad business partnership
[05:29] – Remember that it’s just money
[06:12] – Co-signing on a loan
[07:32] – The sunk cost fallacy
[08:39] – Be mindful, be self-aware
[09:10] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: In Thailand she discovered how to become a mindful entrepreneur.
[13:45] – Biggest weakness?—Comparing myself to other people
[13:48] – Biggest strength?–Moving other people to action
13:48 – What has Roshawnna most fired up today? –Wealthy Yogi Blueprint Program
[17:08] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? –Being overly focused on money
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? –Your network is your net worth.
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? –Obsession with self-care
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Mavenlink
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Leap of Strength
19:44 – thewealthyyogi.com/fire
3 KEY POINTS:
- Live a life that you’re proud of, and be a mindful entrepreneur.
- Every day is a new day, don’t mire yourself into sunk cost.
- No matter what we have, we complain, and complaining is poison—find a way to be grateful every day.